Sunday, October 30, 2011

Taste of New Haven, CT

I love Groupon! You are able to find great deals to fun places at discounted rates. Well last night we took advantage of a Groupon I bought last month for the Taste of New Haven food and drink tour. It is so great to know that there are fun things to do right here in CT. This food, drink and walking tour was so much fun! The guide, Colin, was fun and made the experience memorable. We stopped at a couple of different places during our walking tour and sampled wine, cheese, salad, pasta and delicious tapas while learning the history of New Haven (Westville). If you are looking for something to do, I would definitely recommend giving this a shot. Colin also has a Farmer's Market tour on Sunday's which I want to try one day soon. Enjoy!


Tapas at Manjares! They had an awesome sangria too!





2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I'm a CT blogger planning to review this tour soon too. Do you have a Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I do have a twitter at heartforcooking. You will enjoy the tour--very fun. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete