Saturday, October 8, 2011

I am back and ready to cook!

I can hardly believe it has been four months since my last post. Let me add that I have not cooked or baked anything in those four months. Most people wouldn't mind eating out that often but it totally saddened me to be away  from my kitchen so long. However my leave of absence was actually for a very good reason--my kitchen was remodeled. It was completely gutted out and rebuilt with new sheet rock, lighting, counters and my favorite part, more cabinets! I have a smile from ear to ear now when I walk into my kitchen--it is beautiful! I thank my hubby everyday for the beautiful work he did--it is just gorgeous. So I am back in full stride with a line-up of recipes ready to cook (and bake) and report back on.


Here are some pic's of my beautiful new kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment